Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

friday friday friiiiiidayyyyy

0 comments
 
Whew! The week's almost up, and I. Am. So. Ready. This week's grade: B-. I came down with a sinus infection, have been doing mind-numbing data entry at work, and, if this is not already obvious, have been lusting after half the new fall roll outs from J. Crew that would be terribly, terribly impractical for me to purchase at this point. Also, any week after a short week just seems so....meh.

But you know what? Who cares. Tonight after work, RJ and I are throwing on some flannel, filling the car with cider and red wine and blankets and hiking boots and heading to Indian Lake for a mini-vacation with my sister and her boyfriend (hi Graham!) as well as my brother and three dogs.

I'm not sure there's a better antidote to a blah week. Or a better way to kick off fall.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff