As soon as work gets out today, I'm heading to load a foosball table into the back of RJ's truck. The same truck that is already filled to brim with a fridge (R.I.P., loud fridge) a stove (probably one of the few craigslists finds that really backfired on us), a variety of tools, and, um, a blue toilet.
![]() |
| After I refused to drive around town with it in the back of my car, RJ's truck so graciously took it in |
Then tomorrow, my mom is coming down to help me organize the entire kitchen. Hooray for help! Because honestly, it's questions like where is the most optimal location for a strainer/garlic press/blender that just turn me into mush. I honestly have no clue. Lucky for me, though, I have a mother who majored in organization.
After that, I think we're going to try to clean out the other half of the downstairs, maybe move the dog fence (affectionately referred to as the "cage" because of it's utter ugliness), and try to wrap our brains around having 40+ people at our house with only one bathroom and absolutely no grass (Please please please no rain next Saturday!!)
Happy weekend, guys.

No comments:
Post a Comment