Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

daydreamin'

0 comments
 
While we're on the topic of daydreams, let's take a stroll through my fantasy house. Most of these images have struck a chord with me a couple times -- I'll stumble upon them as they're floating around cyberspace and post them to my tumblr only to realize that I've already done that once...or maybe twice. I think it's fun to try to really think about what you actually like about a space as well  -- I was surprised to note that a lot of these spaces had warm grays and dark blues channeling through. I'm not sure I would have realized that on my own. Mood boards, even digital ones, can help you see the bigger and at once much more obvious point. 

That said, it'll be like an imaginary version of Cribs! Indulge me, please? 

Okay, and...go!

Oh! There it is, right down the road. 
Isn't it sweet? It looks something like this:
Or, you know, this:

The front door might look something like this:
Lincoln Barbour
Or this:
Aesthetic Outburst
Or maybe even this:
(Notice a theme?)
The front hallway:
Design Mom
Dining area:
Lincoln Barbour
The kitchen of my dreams:
The Kitchn
Check out our portrait of my great Aunt Dot! Doesn't she look so nice in the kitchen?
Taking a peek into the living room:
Oh yup, here we are. The living room. Isn't it fun! I love all of the warm greys.

Oh! A fireplace. Say hi to Christina, too. 
this and above from Lonny
I adore these Enzo Mari prints. Just, in love. I could do a whole post an art I like, but like I said....another post.
Oh, and a spot of blue and some cowhide, because why not. (We also have a huuuge living room):
Emily Henderson
Downstairs bathroom. It satisfies my map obsession:
My home office. Apologies for the mess, I wasn't anticipating guests:
Jenna Lyon's office
To the second floor!
Jenny Komeda
Upstairs bathroom:
Or maybe this?
Wythe Hotel
Ooh! Here's our bedroom. It looks something like this:
Or maybe this:
Shoe closet, duh:
Jenna Lyons' shoes
And since I get a shoe closet, RJ gets this:
Oops! Almost forgot to show you our outdoor kitchen and back deck:
Margaret really likes the saltwater pool.


Thanks for stopping by. Good night!


No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff