Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hair.

0 comments
 
So, around October of last year, I decided to get bangs. Not right then, of course. No. For bangs you (I) need time to plot and plan, and I thought about it lots: I thought about attempting to debut a new, possibly awkward to style haircut around the holidays (no) or right before we went to one of the most humid places on the planet (double no). So post-Costa Rica it was. All set.

And then I get an email while I'm in Costa Rica from my sister:  im so sick right now. PS while your away I might get bangs...!!!

The little rat.

See, there are lots of people out there that think we look alike. We didn't so much when we were younger, but as we've gotten a bit older, we do, kinda. Aside from the 4" height difference. It's not the sort of thing where people we are both close to struggle with telling us apart, mind you, but more like, friends of our friends can get us confused. Consider the evidence:
(this one might not be the best example. but it's one of my favorites so here it is)
And so now we both have heavy, eye-tickling bangs! So trendy. I can't wait to have photographic evidence of the similarity. 



No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff