Stackable gold bracelets -- swoon. Now all I have to do is scour vintage shops for these bracelets' ancestors/inspiration, because lord knows I have better places to spend my money than a $95 gold-plated ram's head bracelet.
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i have some amazing ram's head hoop earrings, with ruby rhinestone eyes, definitely one of the best vintage shop finds.... ever! i forget if i have ever posted pictures or not.... but, must see them in real life to do justice.
the ram's bracelet may be tough to find exactly (whenever i seek something really specific in a vintage shop, i am disappointed, most likely), but, i do see a lot of gold leopard bracelets. and chain link bracelets are generally common. do not surrender, you can re-create this look for cheap(er).
http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/
I just want a big, chunky chain-link gold bracelet! I have been stalking the JCrew one, waiting for it to go on sale.
Laura -- yeah, definitely! Basically, I want all of the (gold) bracelets. Really. And Beth, I have been stalking that too! But I think BR might have a cheaper option.
Post a Comment