Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

The Remix

0 comments
 

Happy Good Friday/First Day of Spring Break/Empty Office day. How was your week? Today I had to go pick up my what I thought was my lost debit card at the bank, if that's any indication of how my week was. I deposited and check and just, you know, see ya ATM. This week we had a training day for local municipal officials at work, which always makes me yearn to be back in Sibley Hall, back when I was still a baby planner, learning about the weird and wonderful world of planning. 

It's also the last Friday of March, which, if anyone is following along here, pleases me greatly. (Remember when I said I didn't have any pictures of just how gross March is? I wish I had been more up on my blogging game because some of my intsagram friends did lovely job of documenting and I was planning on posting them, but oh well. I try not to let the absolutely frivolous task of blogging here stress me out.) April has so much more promise -- warmer weather! Volleyball starts again! We're going to eat lobsters with our friends! The upcoming trips to Lake Placid and Austin are just icing on the cake. 

What is also means is back to work on the Grange. We're right in the middle of the completely paralyzing anguish of picking a house color for the siding. We're going with steel siding, because that's what was on the building in the first place, which, Great! We picked a material! But who knew we had such different opinions? Or that there are so few color options for steel sidings? Or that you can't paint steel siding if you change your mind?! Either way, should be interesting. 

And: Happy Easter, everyone. I hope you appreciate the duality of the above image. 

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff